10/06/2009

A week to remember

So most of you know I was counting the days til my sweet, beautiful and SUPER smart 3 year old niece was coming to visit us for a week. It was just what I needed. Abbi Lynn is very special to me and I had some very amazing talks with her about Jesus and it amazes me just how much she knows about Him. I will always remember when she wrapped her little arms around my neck and told me that Jesus loves me and her very much. We had such a great week and did so much with her including going to the 3-D movie "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" (way cute), picking pumpkins out of our pumpkin patch, making zucchini bread together, going to LOTS of parks, going to the Zoo, going to "This-is-the-place" park where we enjoyed a petting zoo, train rides and a pony ride. We had lots of fun with her and I will miss her morning snuggles and all the affection she showed towards us.

Favorite things to said to me:
-"Aunt Cami I love you so much because you buy me lots of cool stuff!"
-"This Zoo is crummy. My zoo in Texas is way better" (which is totally true-- Logan zoo is a joke)
-"Do you spoon Uncle Geoff?" (my all time favorite. I thinks he overheard us joking about spooning and it was all she could talk about)
-After a long run outside she said "Your face is shiny and gross and you stink. Go shower!" hahaha
-"Can we make some pan-a-cakes??" (She sticks an A between pan & cakes)

It was so neat to see how much she adored Geoff. Seriously. It is weird how much she loves him but I secretely loved it and this has only made me want mine own even more. All in due time I suppose. Anyway, here a few photos of our lovely week with the smartest 3 year old I have ever known (after teaching preschool for 3 years I can honestly say that).










3 comments:

Sarah said...

she's cute. don't you just love being an aunt?!

Kellee said...

Love the pictures-- and love that coat, it was a great SF purchase :) FYI, whenever I open your page I remember how I love your music and end up leaving your page up so I can continue to listen to it as I do other stuff on the computer. You have great taste!

Kari said...

She is a cutie! How fun for you to have that one on one Auntie time with her! Looks like Abbi had a blast with her really cool Aunt Cami and Uncle Geoff!