10/11/2009

Warm Fuzzies


In honor of President Monson's talk about "Warm fuzzies" here is the top 1o things that give me warm fuzzies lately

1. The beautiful leaves changing color

2. Geoff's arms around me in the morning keeping me warm when it's cold outside
(insert your own mental picture of Geoff and I spooning, ha!)

3. Finding sugar-free hot chocolate that actually tastes good!

4. Pumpkin flavored anything.

5. Michael Buble's silky smooth voice on his amazing new cd (sorry had to put that in there)

6. Date nights to the temple

7. Dinner groups with good friends

8. This little number from Shabby apple that I got for suuuuper
cheap!!

9. The excitement of all the holidays coming up

10. The thought of moving back home permanently after 7 years of being away...

Now tell me...what is giving YOU warm fuzzies??

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That's the dress I wanted from Shabby originally. :( So sad.

P.s. Listening to Michael Buble on someone else's blog right now. I am ... okay with it. :)

I am THRILLED you are coming to the Black Pants Party celebrating the life and legend of PWS. I will forsurely let you know when the actual date is. :)

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that picture of the Logan Temple. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Now I want to go there.

Serena said...

hey cami-
we are going to miss you guys in dinner group! And who will hike the Wellsvilles with us next summer?? We love having you guys as neighbors.
I expect to be hearing Christmas music coming from your apartment any day now.;)