10/29/2009

Just what I needed.


After a couple of dreary days in the Brown household, Heavenly Father gave me a swift kick in the butt by sending my mother to Utah! Just what I needed to brighten my day(s) and to remind me how blessed I am for the BEST family in the world. I didn't get to spend much time with her, but my mother is the most positive person I know. She doesn't have perfect children, but she has a perfect love for each of us and it was so refreshing to be taken care of by my mother. I guess you are just never too old for that. It was awesome to see her and made me look forward to being closer to her when we move!

3 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

I so agree! Mom's are the best!

Adam and Cassie said...

I just stumbled on your blog through the Larsons. My husband and I are in the same boat. We have been trying for a baby for 2 years with 2 miscarriages. Thank you for sharing your struggles. It helps to know that there are people out there who know how I feel.
Sorry this is pretty random but I just wanted you to know you're not alone.

christa elyce said...

i was at a shoot and i think i saw your parents. i was up at a park right next to the cynthia woods mitchell pavilion...