9/26/2009

Contrary to popular belief...

I DO love Utah. Of course I love Texas more but that is where I am from. Makes sense right? I will miss Utah in so many ways. Here is my top 10 things I adore about Utah:

1. The fall time here is AMAZING. 2. The Mountains. Houston does not have any and I will miss them dearly. 3. I have made some of my very best friends here. Including my hot husband. 4. Utah State University. An amazing education I have recieved at this school. 5. My job. It has been life changing and I will miss it terribly. 6. So many nice people here, Seriously. It is very comparable to southern hospitality. 7. So many outdoor things to do in the summer/winter. 8. A million temples to go to. 9. Utah State basketball. Man, i will miss those intense games in the Spectrum. 10. The smell of Logan. It is so clean here. I love that.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

11. Because Mindy is here.

P.s. Wonder Woman couldn't even possibly be anymore adorable!!

Kari said...

Once a Texan, always a Texan!

Shaun and Kelli said...

this makes me miss Utah though. Not that I want to live there for the rest of my life, but I could definitely visit more often.