9/02/2009

Unanswered answers

Well, doctor called today. All my tests came back normal. No PCOS. No hormonal imbalance. I am not going to lie... this pretty much devestated me. I wanted so badly to find some answers to what is going on. I am pretty frustrated. So, the next step is to go to some really expensive doctors that we will not be able to afford for quite awhile. My first thought was to just give up... But I won’t. Obviously, Heavenly Father is trying to teach me something here. I know this emotional, crazy roller coaster we are going through will someday be all worth it when I look into my child's eyes for the first time.

Thanks for all your love and support. We are so blessed with amazing friends and family. I feel good about how open we have been about this whole process because I have found out we are not the only ones who have this trial and have been able to comfort them as they have comforted me.

Thank goodness tomorrow we are going on our vacation! I need some time to just relax and forget all my worries.

We love all of you and thank you again for your support. It has been a blessing to know we have so many who are concerned for our happiness.

10 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Cami,
I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get any answers yet! You have an amazing outlook and attitude about this trial you are going through. Let us know if there's any way we can help! (We need to get together sometime soon too!)

Kellee said...

Oh Cami, I am so sorry. I'm going to give you a big hug tonight.

Sarah said...

dangit!!! i'm so sorry. it's a hard thing to have a good attitude about. i know. just remember the law of compensation. someday the heartache will be made up to you! hang in there. let yourself forget your worries and have a good vacation.

Sarah said...

Still praying for you.

Kari said...

I'm sorry to hear that Cami! I'm sure it is so hard to not have any answers right now. I will keep you in my prayers! For now- You guys need a vacation!! We live 2 hours from San Fran and if you want to try to hook up sometime we would love to see you! But, I totally understand if it doesn't work out! Have a fun trip!!

Randi said...

Cami, I love you. You will have babies (plural) one day. God wouldn't let such a great mom go to waste!
Have so much fun in San Fran. You deserve it!

Colleen said...

Cami & Geoff, Sorry to hear the news. Keep the faith, I have prayed alot about this and have received assurance that you will have babies. I know you have stories of people who adopted a baby and then when they were no longer worrying about get pregnant....guess what they got pregnant. Have a blast in San Francisco.

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry! It's completely frustrating when you feel totally helpless in a situation that should be joyous. I know how that feels...I also know that Heavenly Father's timing (though sometimes incredibly hard to understand) is perfect, and that things will work out for you. I wish I had some magic answers for you. You have such an incredible attitude, and I totally look up to you. I'll keep praying that you get to keep one of these babies soon! Love you!

Cassie said...

I'm sorry Cami. I'm so glad you have been able to keep a good perspective about this. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you are having a GREAT vacation

christa elyce said...

oh dear cami. i was really hoping that you'd find an answer to your situation. this has got to be really fustrating for you. i'll pray for you! i hope this gets sorted out and you can get pregnant as you wish!