9/17/2009

Miss Optimism

“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.” - Bill Cosby

So today I just had to laugh. As you can tell from my post from yesterday, life can totally stink sometimes. But man oh man, I am such a lucky woman. I get to work with the COOLEST people in the world everyday. My clients are quite simply amazing. I have a lot of responsiblities at my job and at times I get flustered and at times even frustrated (gasp!)... But then I sit down to spend time with the clients and I reminded time and time again that life is really simple. Live. Love. Laugh. There was a moment at the end of the day today where I was flooded with such gratitute to be surrounded each day with 27 adults with disabiltiies that has so many abilities that I will never ever have. Not only that, but I come home to such a hunk of a husband who does the dishes every single day! No lie! And... he is so much fun. So cute. So loveable. So smart... The list goes on.
Bonus-- My neice comes to stay with me in LESS than 2 weeks. And that girl ALWAYS puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. Abbi Lynn, prepare to be super spoiled! (Pictured below with my little sister, Becky)

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Found your site by accident - typed in San Francisco and you popped up. I am a Realtor in Houston and can help you rent or buy something. Just call when you get a moment so I will know what you need and in what part of town (but not until after the 27th of this month - I'll be in SF!).

Cheryl 281-236-0969
cjohns@realmpro.com