9/08/2009

San Francisco Trip 2009

We had such a great time in San Fran! I am so glad we invited Zak & Kellee Mudrow to come along with us. They are seriously some of the best friends a couple could ever ask for.. we all just get along so great. We were always laughing at something... whether it be Geoff always managing to get us lost, or Zak & Geoff being totally random & goofy. We spent too much money and probably ate way too much food, but man oh man, it was FUN!!!! Here are just a few of the 144 pictures I took on the trip.


Day One: Alcatraz tour & Pier 39

Day 2: Chinatown & shopping downtown (GREAT shopping there! Wish we had an H&M in Utah...)
Day 3: Santa Cruz Boadwalk & beach & MORE shopping!

Day Four: Fisherman's warf, submarine tour, Golden Gate bridge, Redwood forest

11 comments:

Randi said...

Cami, you just look soooo cute. I;m glad you had fun!

Kari said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! You went to all the places I would have picked! So fun!! Cami, you look fabulous by the way! Glad you had a good trip!

christa elyce said...

great photos! i enjoyed you post! you guys do so much! and have such fun! love your blog!

Annalise said...

Looks like so much fun! I spent one day in San Fran a few years ago and have always wanted to go back and do the stuff I missed. I loved it there, so pretty!

By the way, you look so gorgeous in all your pictures! :)

Sarah said...

cute pics! and it looks like so much fun. makes me want to go back there and go explore again!

Shaun and Kelli said...

What a fabulous trip. I have been to San Fran once with Shaun and we are for sure going back next time we are in Cali. Looks like you had a blast. It's fun to take friends too, glad it worked out so well. Hooray for vacations!! You are adorable!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Stephanie Wheeler said...

I knew you would enjoy H&M, man once you've shopped in San Fran, nothing in utah can compare! Glad you guys had fun!

Stephanie Wheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellee said...

We had so, so much fun! Seriously I think it is in my top 2 of favorite vacations. Its fun to see your pictures. We get the internet installed at our house this week so I'm hoping to upload ours soon. Lets get together soon and swap pictures :)

Wendy said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I love San Fran. And I wish we had an H&M too!