12/06/2008

You have to pick your battles.



I not only strongly dislike cats, but I am also allergic to cats. Much to my dismay, Geoff has fallen in love with a stray cat. He got our recycling trash can and made a home for a stray cat right outside our door, talk about an eye sore. He is so happy about it though, so I have to just let him be happy about it for a few days. The only thing I am worried about is that this cat has tried several times to get into our house and seeing as how both Geoff & I are allergic, this could present a problem. Oh well... you just have to pick your battles. (I told him if this cat keeps trying to get in, I am going to drop it off in a box at my friend Jen's house who loves cats, ha ha).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about how we encouraged this also Cami- we fed the cat some meat and some milk and we let it into the hallway to keep warm...

In my defense, I initially told Serena that if the cat ever tried to weasel it's way in I would get a good BB Gun to take care of it. I guess I'm a softie.

dan and laura said...

what a sweet husband, but I would have a hard time with that as well. :)