12/21/2008

Lights at temple square & a tour of our small love shack

So tonight Geoff and I went down to Salt Lake to have dinner at my grandparents and to also go see the lights at temple square. The whole block is seriously magical and I loved it. Definitely felt the Christmas spirit in the air. Here a couple of pics we took:

So I have been telling my mom for MONTHS that I would post some pictures of our little shack of an apartment. And by a small apartment, i mean SMALL... but it's cozy and I feel like I have made it into a nice home for us. We will only be here another year and then off to Houston to save for a house soon. Enjoy =)
Our tree.



This is our new TV and the poor man's fireplace. Ha ha.



Love seat.


Couch. Love that picture above it of the SLC temple. Geoff gave that to me for my last bday.



Our tiny bathroom.


Our shower. That's right... No tub. But at least we get clean =)



SMALLLLL kitchen. I love to cook so I can't wait for a bigger kitchen, someday.


The dresser my parents gave me for my last bday.


Our bed. i love it more than anything!



Small eating area.

5 comments:

Sundee said...

Cute house!! I love your decorations.

Jenny said...

It's cute! I love your decorating! You do such a nice job!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your apartment!!!!
I miss ya so much! We need to get together when I come up.. that is if we dont cross paths... let me know what your plans are for christmas and how long you will be in CC.

Shaun and Kelli said...

such a cute apartment, the gold and red is sooo pretty everywhere. I love it.

Kellee said...

Your house is super cute and we love your new tv! As for your comment about your dad getting the new Accord--Zak and I love that model and if it weren't completely out of our price range... :) Hey thanks for the invite on New Year's but we're going to have to pass. Zak works New Years and doesn't want to drive up that late. Maybe there is another day you're free that we could get together