12/29/2008

A Cedar City Christmas

Well we had a great time down in Cedar City with Geoff's side of the family. It was always BUSY BUSY BUSY with 17 people under one roof, but we had a great time just kickin' back with the family. We took a billion pictures but here are just a few. I hope you all had a SPLENDID Christmas!! I start going to school next week full time and working full time so I may not be able to post as much.

*Side note: Many of you know how nervous I was for going down to my in-laws for the holidays cause my mother-in-law is a fantastic cook and she always has sooooo much food around. I am pleased to announce that I ran 3 of the 5 days I was down there, only taking off Christmas day & Sunday, and I actually LOST a pound! Not too shabby if you knew how much junk food was in front of me 24/7.

Anyways, I decided to try my amateur skills in Photography and took a few family photos.


The Whole Brown Gang!


This pose was Geoff's idea


The Gales: Ethan, Hillary, Allison, Aubrey, Spencer and a baby on the way.


The Costins: Cory, Mindy, Emma and Wyatt



Making cookies



I think Spencer ate the dough more than he helped. Isn't he so cute?




Geoff's dad treated us all to an SUU basketball game. The girls were louder than the cheerleaders.

Look at how spoiled I got from Geoff: I got a new brown coat, a sexy hot black dress, a new purse, a new backpack, a new straightner, cute socks, 2 seasons of friends, a movie, and the nativity set I have been wanting. Good job honey!!


The stuff Geoff got: a Dunder Mifflin Hoodie, a couple of cute shirts, sexy new jeans from Express for men, p90X workout dvds, a couple of movie, a season of arrested development, clinique happy for men cologne an electric razor (not pictured) and a best buy gift card. He got spoiled too.


ALL IN ALL, WE HAD THE BEST CHRISTMAS!!

3 comments:

valerie said...

so if you want to try your photography thing again, then we can be your test subjects!

Kellee said...

Cute pics Cami! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Cedar. The sledding looks especially fun. I keep trying to talk Zak into going sledding with me...he keeps bringing up the fact that we don't have any sleds :) Merry Christmas!

Alicia said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! I love spending time with family. And seriously congrats on staying away from all the sweets. I still workout, but I have a major soft spot for all things chocolate!