12/15/2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? All of my presents are wrapped in red foil paper with gold polka dots... way cute!
2. Real tree or artificial. I have an artificial tree but I think real trees are much prettier. Just a hassle and don't last as long.
3. When do you put up your tree?? Um I think the day after Thanksgiving would be good, but I will admit, I put mine up a little before Thanksgiving this year (I know, I am an impatient little kid!)
4. When do you take it down? Around new years day.
5. Do you like eggnog? sick! No way. i think its so gross.
6. Favorite gift you received as a child. a jewelry box and a diary with a lock
7. Hardest person to buy for. Geoff's parents. They are both SO different. My parents I always get them the same thing cause they love it (gift card to olive garden and a gift card to the movies)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Geoff. The kid has SO many hobbies and interests its ridiculous!
9. Do you have a nativity scene?? No, I have been looking for the perfect one and haven't found it yet.
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? I mailed them this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A guy once gave me HOT PINK high heels. So not cute.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? easy! National lampoon's christmas vacation. HILARIOUS!!!
13. When do you start shopping? November-ish
14. Have you ever recycled a present? Not a christmas gift but I have with wedding gifts
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas?? My mom makes the most incredible sugar cookies... they are so soft and yummy. I made them yesterday for a family party and they were gone in minutes.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. Mine are "pearl" lights. They are pretty cool.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night... so pretty!
18. Travel at Christmas of stay home?? Well since being an adult I have either gone to Texas to be with my family and now we are headed down to Cedar City for this Christmas.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes.
20. Angels on top of a tree or a star. I have a pretty gold star.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or on Christmas morning? we open one on christmas eve, usually pjs... and then the rest on christmas day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? hmmm snow. I think its pretty but i hate driving in it with a PASSION!!!!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I have a texas shaped ornament my mom gave me. Makes me miss home a little but happy that I am from such a great state.
24. Favorite Christmas Dinner? My mom always makes a ham with fancy potatoes and yummy pies and of course homemade Granny Bell Rolls... mmmm... i can feel my cholesterol rising just thinking of it!
25. What do you want for Christmas? I honestly got what I wanted. Read here.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i love this. and i LOVE granny bell rolls. mmm...

Jenny said...

I would love to get that sugar cookie recipe! (unless it's a family secret!)

I making sugar cookies this week, but I have yet to find the right recipe!

I love your blog!

Sam and Kat said...

soo cute! i got this in an email the other day. it was so fun... gets ya in the holiday mood :)

Anonymous said...

cami,

sorry to comment an unrelated comment, but I don't have your email address so in response to your comment to me...

we're leaving town on the 24th after work- sometime in the afternoon. We'll be back on the 28th pretty late.