11/07/2009

New blog

So I started the new blog about healthy living which I am very very passionate about. I am deeply concerned about our nation and how little we care for our health despite the rise in obesity and weight-related diseases like type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. I am not a size 2 but I am very healthy and want to share my story with others and help others who may be trying to change but do not know where to start.

I am not too big on how the blog looks right now, but I will be making changes to that shortly. I mostly wanted to share some of the things I have learned over the years as I made a huge life-style change that may help others who are trying to do the same thing. I am including lots of recipes, and lots of tips on weight loss. I would love feedback or even anything to add to the blog as it is obviously new and a work in progress! I am going to try and post a few recipes each week, I already have up a few right now so please take a look and let me know what you think!

This blog is NOT about how to get skinny... it's about living a healthy life and how to be the best you! (Sounds, so Oprah, I know).

www.healthylivingbycami.blogspot.com

0 comments: