11/11/2009

Much needed day off

Today was supposed to be another normal day. But it turned out to be a really hard one. The fertility medications we have been taking did not work this month. I was 2 1/2 weeks late so we were really starting to get excited. Then the dreaded monthly visitor came.

Today, I am thankful for my Boss. She saw I was in distress, gave me a hug and she sent me home immediately to take care of myself. Geoff's mentor teacher did the same thing. So today we cried together, we watched a lame chick flick together, and we are just taking care of each other. I am actually thankful for crummy days like these. They always make tomorrow a better and brighter day.

10 comments:

Kristi Thompson said...

Has your doctor given you the HCG shot after your eggs are ready? That's what helped us get pregnant. I know what you are going through. It sucks. Its the hardest thing to have to experience. If you ever need to talk or anything, let me know. There needs to be a support group or something available....

Kacie said...

Dear Cami, I had a day exactly like that one once. It's devistation every month. Also we had that HCG shot after my eggs were ready one month and that was the month I got pregnant finally too. I hope you feel better.

Randi said...

Cami, I am so sorry. I always pray for you. I love you.

the browns said...

HCG is what I did this month. No luck for us. Just have to keep pressin' on.

Annalise said...

Thank goodness for such caring employers! I'm so sorry and I hope that tomorrow is indeed a better day.

Alicia said...

I am so sorry Cami! So glad you were able to take a day for yourself and your hubby. You are loved by so many people!

Serena said...

So sorry Cami. Don't worry about canceling VT. We aren't worried about that. We just hope for the best for you!

Kari said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Cami. I'm glad that you were able to take a day for yourself and that your hubby was there with you. I can only imagine that what you are going through is so tough. You are in my prayers!

Jenny said...

Oh cami, I'm so sorry. Sending lots of love your way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.