11/04/2009

Guilty Pleasure

Let's be honest, working full time and going to school full time leave you with very little time to watch TV. But I will admit, I make time each week for two shows and shows only. Usually having to watch them on hulu.com but I still find time to see them. First is of course the office and second (and I am scared to admit it) is the show GLEE! Does anyone else out there LOVE this show? I know it's over the top, but I live for the musical numbers. Maybe it's the choir/theater nerd in me that loves it, I don't know but I look forward to it each week. Check out this awesome song from the show! The video quality isn't very good but you get the idea.

And on a side note, just out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen Mariah Carey on TV with more than just a short dress on? Just wondering...

6 comments:

Kari said...

I LOVE GLEE!! Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!

Hillary said...

I haven't seen it but everybody talks about it! Cute blog facelift by the way!

Mindy said...

I was just thinking yesterday how you never change your background. Super cute!! Again. :)

Shaun and Kelli said...

Guilty, very guilty. It IS the nerdy choir girl in us that LOVES this stuff. Plus, I love the coach, she's hilarious! Hurry up World Series and be over with so we can get back to Glee!

Sarah said...

i have never heard of this show. we don't have our t.v. hooked up (and it's staying that way). i admit though i am intrigued, but just because i didn't know there was a show with singing and dancing on t.v.

Alicia said...

Love your new blog look! I have to say I don't like this show. I started watching it because of the music and that stuff, but everything else surrounding it, ugh. But that's just me. I know SO many people who are in love with this. I'm just a travel, history, animal planet, HGTV junkie! lol.