8/21/2009

Ode to September

Why I already love September 2009

1. Visiting this city for my 2 year anniversary trip from Sept 3-7 with some amazingly awesome friends, Zak & Kellee Mudrow-- It is gonna be SO much fun!


2. My amazing Mom is coming to town the week after. Can't wait to see her!

3. Last and certainly NOT least, my adorable 3 year old niece, Abbi Lynn Nelson will be coming and staying with Uncle Geoff & Aunt Cami for 5 whole days! Can't wait to spoil her rotten.
Hurry and get here September!!!

2 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

i'm excited for september to get here too. i don't have any cool stuff planned or anything. i just want fall to come, then winter and christmas! it never comes soon enough.

dan and laura said...

I just have to say WOW. i just watched that youtube below, and I just about peed my pants. Some people are seriously...weird. loved it.