8/17/2009

If you love me...

As I was walking back to my car after working out at the gym, I noticed something on my seat that was not there before. I opened the door to see this little napkin and the greatest t-shirt ever made. The note is a napkin from this great little frozen yogurt shop that says: my name is ____ i really like your_____. Wanna spoon me? If anyone knows me well enough, they will know this is right up my alley. Oh that sneaky Geoff. Do I not have the cutest, most thoughtful husband ever? Needless to say, I was smiling ear to ear as I drove home from the gym.

6 comments:

Stephanie Wheeler said...

Cami now we totally have matching shirts! when they only had the one in slc I bought my shirt from them, it says "shut up and spoon me". I'm glad you jumped on the spoon me shirt fan bandwagon :) The shirts rock, I love mine!

-steph

Sarah said...

Fun shirt...cool guy!

Hey, I wanted to e-mail you but I don't have your e-mail address. Mine is sarahandcaseylewis@yahoo.com. Send me a message so I can reply. I really wanted to talk to you about something, but not exactly over the blog comments!!

Randi said...

awwww. So what did he put in the blanks?

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Do you guys have a Spoon Me in logan?

the browns said...

Oh you don't wanna know what he put in the blanks randi.

And britt, we do now have one in Logan.

Jessica Madsen said...

Justin and I LOVED Spoon Me!! You guys should go there everyday! I swear that company is some sort of afrodeasiac (Sp?).