7/13/2009

Keep your fingers crossed...

This week I am beginning testing for fertility stuff. I just finished my physical this afternoon and the Doc said I am healthy as a horse and that my weight may seem more because I have much more muscle mass (VERY good news for me to hear! Because you know me... always trying to one up myself). He also said I am eating just the way any person should to try and get pregnant. So he was very positive. Calmed a lot of my fears.

Anyway, I will be seeing a nurse practitioner this week to talk about some fertility options. I am fasting tomorrow to hope something good comes from all of this-- at least an answer as to why I keep losing my babies.

Wish me luck!

10 comments:

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Good Luck! I hope all works out for the best!
Love you!

Sarah said...

oh good! i'm so glad you've heard some good news for starters. i hope you get some answers!

Than & Lina said...

and we'll pray for you too!

Cassie said...

Good luck! I'm thinking about you.

Unknown said...

Good luck Cami- it will all work out :)

the Smiths said...

good luck! I think about you tons and hope everything works out for you two!

christa elyce said...

I hope it all works out for you dear! You deserve to have a gorgeous family!

Shaun and Kelli said...

Good luck sweetheart, we will totally be praying for you!

Wendy said...

Hey guys, good luck with everything! Hope you have some good news for a change! You both deserve it! :)

Kacie said...

Cami, I just had to comment on this because, I had no idea that you were going through this and wanted to just express to you that I do know a little bit about this stuff as I did lose a baby to a rare genetic malfunction thingy that is kind of a long story, and ended up not being able to get pregnant on my own after that. Found out I had PCOS and was on fertility drugs for several months after finding this out before I finally got pregnant with my first, and now here I am preggo with number 2 by accident!! How in the world that happened I will never know especially since I was told It wouldn't happen that way. So I definitely will be praying for you because I hate hearing about my friends going through this because it is the worst thing I think you can go through. Keep faith tho, there is something special planned for you. Can't wait to see you soon down here, Texas ain't any fun without you that's fo sho.