4/01/2009

April's Fool

I had the best 25th birthday ever. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I love birthdays, I love making a big deal out of them for other people, and of course, I LOVE my birthday. Geoff did a great job at making it a good one for me. Geoff made me a yummy breakfast with egg whites, turkey bacon and whole wheat toast. Delicious! Then, I took a 1/2 day of work, which I never do, and decided to just do some things that I wanted to do. So, I went to the gym for a couple of hours (I know some people think that may seem crazy but nothing makes me happier than the feeling of sweating and burning calories) and then I went to clean my car inside & out. I LOVE having a clean car. Then I came back home, got all dolled up and we went to pick up my best friend Jen and her husband Gene to go down to Salt lake for dinner and shopping. We went to Mimi's Cafe where I got the most amazing Salmon. We then went shopping at the Gateway... where I found NOTHING I wanted. Not a single thing. And both my parents and Geoff's gave me $$ to spend. I will just have to save it for a rainy day =) I recieved many phone calls throughout the day from family members and friends who remembered my birthday and that means more to me than anything. All in all, it was honestly the perfect day. I feel so blessed to have lived a good 25 years and can't wait for many, many more to come!

Here is me and my sweet husband at Mimi's:

5 comments:

Sundee said...

Hope you had a very happy day!!

Sarah said...

i am glad you had a good b-day!

Hillary said...

Yaaay I'm so glad you had an awesome day!! Good for you for taking time to pamper yourself!

Shaun and Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Cami! Sounds like you had a fun day! I hate that feeling when you finally have money to spend and you can't find anything, kind of ironic you think? You look hot! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday. You're hair looks cute, BTW.
-Sarah Sampson