3/27/2009

One more reason why I LOVE Texas

My friend Cassie posted this on her blog and it made me so excited to read. Of course most of you know what a fan of Texas I am... But here is another reason why I love this state! It is now OK in Texas for teachers to teach doubt in evolution & the big band theory. Say all you want about Texas but I am a big fan of this. Science does NOT prove everything. As my friend Cassie stated, and I firmly believe as well, I do not see Texas as ever allowing or requiring their teachers to teach homosexuality as a norm. I am so glad we have people in Texas who are not afraid to go against the grain and let religion be an wonderful thing.

To read the full article- Go to the link below... God Bless Texas!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123819751472561761.html

3 comments:

Kari said...

That's awesome Cami! Thanks for sharing!! I LOVE TEXAS too!!!

Kira said...

I'm so glad that there are still normal people in the world!!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Hey cami, for some reason it wouldnt let me send this to your email address. This is the info for Talens blessing. Let me know if you can make it. volleyball_girl707@hotmail.com


Here is the info:

Sunday May 3rd, 2009 12:45pm
LDS building address 4279 N 3300 E, Liberty Ut 84310
Snacks afterward!