2/22/2009

Our relaxing weekend...

We decided kind of on a whim to leave Logan for the weekend and to spend some time with Geoff's parents. We had such a nice weekend! We got into Cedar City at around 8:30 Friday night and stayed up until midnight just talking to my in-laws. I feel so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. Saturday I woke up and went for a long run... and it was just beautiful. The weather was nice- not a cloud in the sky. Geoff got to show his dad the wonders of google earth and my father-in-law thought it was just about the neatest thing ever, haha. Then we all got ready to go down to St. George for the day. We decided to go down to the St. George dinosaur mueseum... and it was actually REALLY cool. They literally built the building around real dinosaur tracks that are from 200 million years ago. Crazy huh? Then we did a little shopping and went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse, which I suggest because they serve the one and only Texas BLUEBELL ice-cream there (the ONLY place in the northern states that has it and trust me-- its the BEST store bought ice-cream you will ever have!) and man it was SO great!! I only had a couple of bites of the icecream and it was just heaven, haha. The weather in St. George was wonderful! It was in the mid 60's. What a nice break from the frigid Logan air we have been living in! It was just such a lovely weekend and we feel truly blessed to have such wonderful parents on both sides of the family.

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Cami-that picture of you in the car is absolutely striking, especially your eyes!

Webb Crew said...

You look absolutely fantastic! hope you feel that way too! Love the pictures...you are now my inspiration. We need to see each other soon. Love ya

Kira said...

You two are so cute and I'm so glad you found my blog so that we can keep in touch!