2/10/2009

Aggie Basketball & More...

So if you live in Utah, I am sure you have heard how amazing Utah State B-ball is this year. They are always the best team in Utah among the major universities but currently they are #17 in the country, and moving on up. They have the BEST record in the NATION right now! I have always been a huge Utah State basketball fan since I came up to school here when I was 18, but man, this season has been AMAZING!! We don't always have time to go to all the games with our super busy schedules, but man- When we do... It is SO much fun!! (Plus, its a FREE date night). The stadium is SO insanely loud. An ESPN announcer said a few years ago that besides Duke's stadium, ours is the craziest stadium to play in... I think our coach has only lost like 14 games at home in the 10 plus years he has coached there. We Aggie fans are CRAZY

The INSANE student section.

Also, Geoff and I recently went ice-skating which was really fun! Believe it or not, it was Geoff's idea (I have a very sensitive, creative husband, eh?). Here are a couple of pics from that excursion.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Holy crap that stadium is full. It looks like a playoff or something! It's always great to have free date night huh!

Nicole and Andy said...

Oh man, I miss those games! GO AGGIES!

Kellee said...

That game looks like fun! Cami you're so pretty always and I love that last picture of you--beautiful!

Alicia said...

I'm not really a basketball fan, but if I lived there maybe I would be. =) That's really cool. I'm lovin your new blog set up by the way. =) My brother in law is getting married April 11 in the Woodlands Tx and I'm unable to go because of money. Scott's going by himself. =( And that's fun about Sheree. It's so great to see how well you guys all are. I'm sad I haven't even seen you guys at all in what, 9 years? Crazyness. I'd love it if you'd tell Sheree hello for me. And tell her she should get into blogging. =D