7/28/2010

Hair


So I am loving the website Groupon.com... I got a steal of a deal to get my hair done today. I paid a small fraction to get the most fabulous cut and color. This salon was in a really trendy part of downtown Houston and it was something from a movie. They offered me champagne (don't fret, I turned it down) and had all kinds of Hors d'Ĺ“uvres. It was fun to pretend I could actually afford to get my hair done at a salon like this! The cut and color are perfect and she actually knew how to style my hair! It's so fun getting pampered. I highly recommend getting on groupon.com and find you some sweet deals!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Looooooooove it. :)

Sarah said...

looks fabulous!!!

Kari said...

You're gorgeous!! LOVE your hair!! I signed up on Groupon.com today!! Yay!

Jenny said...

Whoa Cami you look awesome! Groupon has substantially helped our dating life!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

very cute!! hey we changed our blog address, got sick of the old one mikeandhillaryk.blogspot.com