7/19/2010

Mr. Michael Buble'


So I am sure most of you know I got tickets to see Michael Buble' for Valentines Day this year... and I had to wait til JULY 17th to actually see him but MAN! It was So amazing and SO worth the wait and every penny.

The show in Houston sold out in a matter of minutes so we went to the concert in San Antonio and made a weekend of it. It was a fun, random weekend including eating dinner with a homeless woman, meeting up with one of Geoff's best friends for Sunday brunch and helping my sister's boyfriend move... but Michael was the highlight of it all! Geoff says next time we will get even better seats (yes there WILL be a next time!) It was an amazing weekend and I am so glad I have such a great husband that went with me and actually enjoyed it as well!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Yay for Michael Buble!! Glad you had a fun weekend! I can't wait to see him in concert in August. Kristin and I got tickets to go with a bunch of girlfriends of ours. Can't wait!!

Than & Lina said...

Ever since you said Geoff got you tickets, I think about you almost every time I hear Michael Buble. I'm glad you got to go.

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Hey cuz! How r u!? I must have the wrong cell # I have tried to text u a bagillion times! How r u? You look great!I do like michael buble!