2/18/2010

someone is being sneaky...



One of the highlights of my day is going out to the mailbox to see what the mailman has brought us. I have several magazine subscription thanks to mycokerewards.com (it pays to be a diet coke addict). Much to my surprise, I had TWO magazines waiting for me--- "Fitness" and "shape". SCORE!!

Then I dug a little deeper in the mailbox and realized there was a package and it was addressed to me.

I opened it and it was this shabby apple dress wrapped in the beautiful green tissue paper they always have around their beautiful dresses.

I was a little puzzled as I had not ordered one. There was a note enclosed that said "Hope this brightens your day. From, Someone who loves you". And that was it. I at first thought it was Geoff but he reassured me it wasn't so I wanted to thank whoever sent me this dress. It did bring a big smile to my face, not just because it is beautiful but more because of the generous thought and effort someone made to make me feel better. So thank you anonymous friend of mine, thank you.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

it wasn't me, but that's such an awesome surprise! wow. i want to find a dress for me in my mailbox.

p.s. the model wearing that dress is my friend. funny, huh?

Mindy said...

You're welcome.


;)

Shaun and Kelli said...

what a friend! That's awesome. I bet you will look hot in it!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet friend! I would love to find a shabby apple dress in my mailbox! This one is adorable!

Alicia said...

That is so sweet!