2/20/2010

Picture Perfect Day

Today was such a great day... the weather was 70 degrees, sunny and just pure awesomeness. Geoff and I are watching our niece Abbi Lynn and decided to take advantage of such great weather and went to Market Street Square (a big outdoor/indoor/restaurant area that has boats that go around the lake and river area... Abbi was in heaven!)

We had lunch by the ducks, went to the outdoor mall area and walked on the trails around the lake. We love having Abbi come up and stay with us, and I am pretty confident she has a great time too (:







2 comments:

Kellee said...

Cami, I hope you know how absolutely beautiful you are! I think you are one of the most photogenic people I know. Every picture of you is beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well. I envy the warm weather and wish you were closer to hang-out!

Emma said...

Gorgeous pictures! Ah I miss the Houston winters!