2/08/2010

V-day Weekend


Life is Crazzzzzy for Geoff and I. Our church starts at 1:30pm (yes, you should feel bad for us...) and laying in bed yesterday morning was the most time we have spent together in quite some time. So, being the devilish woman I am... I just booked us a weekend getaway to........


..........San Antonio!! I am very excited as it has been a few years since I have visited. There is SO much to do there and Geoff has never been. I am way excited to spend some much needed time with my funny Valentine and to have it JUST be US!

5 comments:

Than & Lina said...

I hope it is super fun!

Sarah said...

okay, that just looks amazing!

Randi said...

Jealous

Shaun and Kelli said...

Oh YAY for you guys!! I'm so glad you did it. Where did you book your stay at?? Good luck and have a fabulous weekend!

Sister Rippstein said...

oh I'm the epitome of super jealous - that's going to be so fun! I love San Antonio