5/29/2009

I have a reason to brag...


... because I am married to one of the SMARTEST men alive. =)

My husband had to take a nation educator test and today in the mail he received an award for being in the top 10% of the nation for his scores! He is going to be the BEST principle when the time comes. Not only cause he is so smart, but also because he cares so deeply about children's education and making a difference in this crazy messed up world!

Needless to say, I am so PROUD of my man!

P.S. We just bought a dutch oven and I need good recipes cause we are having a dutch oven night in a week with some friends!

4 comments:

Angela S said...

Rock on Geoff!!! Cami that totally is awesome. Its great to get a happy like that in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I don't know any "recipes", but I hear you can make a mean cobbler with blueberries and a lemon cake. I've been planning on trying that out since a coworker told me about it last summer.

Good work "Ju-eff" not "gee-off"... sorry I had it wrong all along :D.

By the way, I also score in the upper percentiles on my engineering tests--- sometimes even in the upper 60 percentile... not as good as upper ten percentile... but you know... good. :D

Shaun and Kelli said...

YEAH! Good job Geoff!

Kari said...

That's awesome Geoff!! Congratulations!!