5/16/2009

Hubby Tag


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? History or Discovery channel... he is a smarty pants for a reason!

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? i asked him this and he says he has no idea- hasn't found it yet. ha ha.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Diet coke. I have converted him, ha ha.

5. Where did he go to high school? Canyon View High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11ish

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Wow, my husband has SO many collections but one things he loves is BOOKS! He loves to learn so when he finds something he wants to learn he goes and buys 2 or 3 books about it.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Peanut butter and honey

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Mac & Cheese but he NEVER does cause now he is a health freak like me =)

10. What is his favorite cereal? He eats Oatmeal almost every morning but as far as favorite goes I would say capt crunch but I can't even tell you the last time he ate it.

11. What would he never wear? He hates wearing anything remotely tight. Since he has lost about 40 lbs since we first were married, he wears the same size shirts and they are SO baggy on him so I make him wear smaller clothes and he says its immodest to wear tighter clothing ha ha.

12. What is his favorite sports team? USU Aggies and now he loves University of Texas (thanks to my bro Brett)

13. Who did he vote for? The lesser of 2 evils.. Mccain

14. Who is his best friend? His awesome wife!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Talk badly about myself. It drives him insane and I am working on it!

16. What is his Heritage? a mixture of a lot of things... German, and English

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He would love anything I made but I guess he would like chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school? Tennis

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing his Rome computer game and researching something he found interesting on the internet

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? Geoff is the nicest person I know. He NEVER talks badly about anyone and he is the most self-less man on the planet. That's what made me fall in love with him!

3 comments:

Sundee said...

Jeff is a wonderful boy. You did get one of the good ones. He has always been so fun in our family.

Hillary said...

How fun! I'm going to do one of these on my blog. It sounds like you've got him figured out. Does he still eat everything on a tortilla? haha

Shaun and Kelli said...

that's funny that you converted him to diet coke. I LOVE Diet Coke. I wish Shaun and I weren't such picky eaters, haha. Sounds like you have a keeper!!! Love ya!