5/31/2009

Great Girl-friends


I feel so blessed to have a few really great girlfriends in my life. I have never been one to really like spending time with girls because of all the cattiness and drama that seems to come from these relationships, but I have a handful of women that I call really great girlfriends that I love to spend time with whenever possible. I was able to spend time with my best friend Randi and her husband the other night, and I swear, even if I haven't seen here in YEARS, it's just like old times. We have so many inside jokes that only she and I will ever understand. I love her and will miss her terribly as she is moving to Oregon in August so her husband can attend law school and we will be moving to Texas to begin our lives there.

Then this weekend I went and got a pedicure with one of my other best friends, Brittany and it was so great to see her. She now lives down in St. George with her husband so we rarely see each other. We lived together for 2 years and I have some amazing memories of going dancing with her and just being absolutely ridiculous. We even shared a queen size bed together, as weird as that may seem! It was great to catch up and talk about all the changes going on in our lives. It was great to see Brittany and I will miss her terribly as well when we move to Texas.

I count myself a very lucky woman to have so many amazing friends in my life. I will try to never take them for granted and cherish every time I do get to see them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I heard about that sharing a queen sized bed thing- I'm not saying it's weird... I'm just saying :D

In all fairness I guess I did share a bed with a cousin or brother once or twice growing up and Serena and I share one now... so that's not soo weird... :D

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

You are so sweet!!! It was a blast seeing you and reminiscing:) I love having you in my life!!

Randi said...

Awwww... I love ya!