11/23/2008

Randomness from Geoffrey K Brown

Ok, so last night Geoff and I had our usual Saturday night date. He spoiled me and took me to Maddox (so so SO good, we had to drive to Brigham City to go, but by far the BEST restaurant in Utah I have ever eaten at) and then we went to Twilight (LOVE love LOVED it!!).

In between dinner and seeing the movie, Geoff had to stop and get his weekly dose of McDonald's vanilla ice-cream. It's like the only dessert we ever eat now that we are on that Body for Life program. Anyway, as we were sitting there eating our ice cream cones, Geoff pauses, looks at me, and says "You know what I really wanna see someday? A black person speaking chinease. Now that would be cool!"

i just sat there very baffled at what he said. Probably the weirdest most random comment he has ever made. I hope it made you laugh just as it did me.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

You probably noticed, us Brown's are very random. Yesterday we were in the car and out of no where I said, "Our baby looks like an alien." Gotta love those crazy ideas from G-off!

Alicia said...

You've seen Twilight! I should have guessed you were into that series like everyone else in the world. lol. I want to see it but I think I'll have to wait for the cheap seats. I've heard VERy mixed reviews from friends and family, but you are the second who has said they loved it. It's good to hear. I would feel bad for them if it bombed the way Eragon did!

Anonymous said...

Cami,

That's funny- you know that would be interesting. Probably more likely to find that in China. Anyways, thanks for the comment on my call to spouses to blog. See- Serena wouldn't post odd stuff- I'm the one who does that (did you see my post on the park bench... not my best... I was just bored)

Anyways, we'll catch ya next time we have a monopoly night. :D

Randi said...

That makes me think of Cody the talking dog.

Kellee said...

Don't you get little treasures of knowledge like that everyday with Geoff?

This is Zak