11/19/2008

Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...

OK, after a long battle, I finally won. We put up our Christmas tree this week. Now before you judge, hear me out. Ever since I was little, Christmas decorations have brought me a natural high. There is nothing like the feeling you get looking at a beautiful Christmas tree and decorations. Last year I was able to finally design my own tree & I fell in love with it. I honestly would LOVE to decorate trees for a living down the road. It's so much fun.

Some of you know that at my job, I manage 25 clients with disabilities and 10 staff. This job is amazing but it also causes a lot of stress in my life. Especially lately. So, I decided that since rarely do I get to come home to my sexy husband (I work 8-4, and he works 4-12:30, sucks I know) that I needed something to come home to. So after much debate & even bribing Geoff with a new pull-up bar for his new hot body....and he agreed!! i love him.

So here is a picture of my christmas tree. It's hard to see just how pretty it is in the picture. But here ya go- I can't wait to see other's tree!!

9 comments:

valerie said...

cami, you make me laugh! and your tree is so gorgeous!

Hillary said...

It's so shiny and pretty I love it!!! I am DYING to put our tree up...I'm bribing Ethan every way I can to let me put it up!

Shaun and Kelli said...

Oh I love it! It's soo pretty. I am so excited to put our tree up. I'll be sure to take pictures, although ours doesn't look as beautiful as yours. You SHOULD design Christmas trees for a living, wouldn't that be the best job ever?

Sam and Kat said...

gorgeous tree!! i love your big ball ornaments on it... and that is too funny that you had picked the same background as me.. dont feel like you cant use it because its the same one im using... i honestly dont mind at all if you did. we DO both have good taste! ;)

Kari said...

That looks awesome! I love the red and gold. I actually have bows made out of ribbon similar to yours. It's gorgeous! I wish I actually had some kind of decorating talent but sad to say I definitly lack in that area. Anyways, hope you're doing well!!

Sarah said...

i agree with how nice it is to have a christmas tree up in the house. it definitely does something to cheer you up. we always put up the decorations the morning after thanksgiving. i think it's great that you already have it up and it looks gorgeous.

the Smiths said...

I love it!! and I love your Christmas playlist. I am getting a Christmas tree next week and in the future I plan on putting it up before Thanksgiving too.

Sundee said...

Your tree is beautiful. Do you want to come and decorate mine??

Cassie said...

Very Beautiful! I love Decorating too! Merry Christmas!