9/01/2011

The Nursery

When we found out we would have a baby placed in our family, and not knowing the gender... I decided to go with bright, bold colors so that a little girl or little boy would fit well in this room. I searched and searched the internet and fell in love with the owl prints that I have hanging in the room and decided to have an owl themed nursery. The room is nothing too fancy, but I think it's welcoming and if I have to go in that room all hours of the night, I better like what I look at, ha ha!

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Love it! I just made those pom-pom things this last week for Kate's room--yep, thats right. Still haven't finished her room. Almost done though :)

Annalise said...

Such a cute nursery. Love the owls!

Sarah said...

CUTE! i love it.

Randi said...

Very cute! Our baby would love the owl theme. Every time she sees an owl, she goes "hoo, hoo." Congrats you guys!