8/31/2011

Baby Shower

I have been blessed with an amazing sister in law. I don't even consider Heather my sister in law. She is just my sister. I thank Heavenly Father that my brother married her, because she has become one of my greatest confidants and friends. As soon as there was word that Payton would be joining us, Heather started planning a baby shower... and when Heather does something-- she does it OUT OF THIS WORLD! Seriously. Incredible. She should start a business in event planning/party planning.

The shower was so much fun. I got to see some life long friends, and have them meet our little Payton. He was a hit & everyone fell in love. I am so grateful for all these amazing women in my life who were able to come. Here are a few pictures of the decor and people that were at the shower. My friend Tracey (an amazing photographer) took some pics at the shower as well... thank goodness cause I really didn't take very many!

It was a day to remember, that is for sure.






5 comments:

valerie said...

So cute!!! she did an awesome job!

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Congrats!!He is a Cutie!! And it looked like an adorable shower!

MandiScandal said...

how cute!!!! As long as I can remember I've been obessesed with owls and elephants when everyone else loved ponies, dogs, cats, and teddy bears. I looooooove the theme of your shower! And that cake!!!! what amazing special days youve had cami!

The Huffs said...

Wow! Tell her she can throw me a baby shower any time :) Wish I could have been there. You should let me know if you are up in the area some time. I noticed you came up to Logan a little while ago.

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

How fun! That's so fun you had such a good support :)