9/08/2011

Staying Home

So many people have asked me how I am adjusting to staying at home with Payton after so many years of being a "working girl". Well, to be honest, I am totally loving it! 

Yes, I am totally exhausted some days after late nights with the little guy, but man, is there anything on earth more amazing than caring for a sweet baby?? 

After wanting this for so long, and working so hard to get my little boy... I will never take for granted the blessing of being able to stay home and be with him. I may not always be a stay-at-home-mom, but for now, it's where I need to be and I am loving every minute of it. 

I mean... how could I not when I get to be with this chubby little man all day?? 

Exactly.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

amen cousin. :)

valerie said...

Staying home is really the best.. I don't know how some women work and then come home and be a mom.. Not saying it is bad, just saying it would be super hard..

Kellee said...

Love, love that picture.