10/06/2008

Day out at the zoo!

Well we went to the zoo last Friday with my older brother Tyler & his wife Heather, their little girl Abbi, and my little brother Brett. It was alot of fun, but very tiring. There was 5 adults and one little girl, and it took all five of us to keep up with little Abbi. She doesn't know how to walk- she only runs! But it was so great to see her face light up while looking at all the different animals. She is so smart ( i know i have said that a million times before, but she really is way above average for her age). Later on that night, we all went to dinner, and my little brother's girlfriend Abbey (yes, another Abbey, just spelled differently) joined us, as well as my Uncle Greg & Aunt Janette. It was such a great, wonderful weekend. I enjoyed so much listening to conference, all snuggled on my couch with Geoff. He is so wonderful, and I fall more in love with him every day. (ok, i know you guys are all gagging at the cheese, but I can't help myself). Here are a few pictures from our lovely weekend!

Cutest pic of Abbi & her favorite uncle! He just got his haircut and she loved running her fingers through it.


Riding the carousel with Abbi.




Abbi & her favorite guys!



Abbi & her mom, Heather, looking at the monkeys.


1 comments:

Kellee said...

Hey Cami are you guys open on Saturday afternoon/evening?