10/16/2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies...mmm


As many of you know, I adore anything pumpkin flavored, so I love autumn for that very reason! I am currently making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for all my staff for our meeting tomorrow, and even though I won't allow myself to eat any of these (Geoff and I are doing body for life diet, which really isnt even a diet, its just healthy eating, he is down almost 30 lbs, and I am down about 15, dang men who can lose faster than women!!)... I am going to share my recipe for these cookies. Enjoy!!

1 c. butter softened
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1 tspn vanilla
2 c. flour
1 c. quick oats
1 tspn baking soda
1 tspn cinnamon
1 c. pumpkin
1-1 1/2 c. choc. chips

- cream butter & sugars. Beat in egg & vanilla. Combine flour, oats, soda & cinn. Stir into creamed mixture alternating with pumpkin. Fold in choc. chips. Bake @ 350 for 12-13 minutes... and enjoy!!!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Man that is dedication, you didn't even lick one??? I love pumpkin stuff too. Especially pumpkin cheesecake! Yum!

Jenny said...

Yum Cami! Those look/sound delicious! That is some serious self control too- not eating any! Sometimes I enjoy making things more than eating them- like cookies- I'm not a big cookie person. But the dough...that's where I cave. I have gotten sick so many times from eating too much dough! :)

And I know! It's crazy that it's been six years since we were roommates! I think 19-year-old Jenny would be utterly shocked at life now, it's so funny to think about it! It was awesome to see everyone at your wedding last year- right? a little over a year ago? Everyone married and life so different!

Mindy said...

Curse that. I want to come to your staff meetings every week!!

Alan and Mindee said...

Those look so yummy. My husband and I also love pumpkin anything. I will have to try them this week. I don't know if you have seen, but we have started a recipe blog. If you are interested in posting recipes or just want to check it out go to ourrecipies.blogspot.com (and yes recipes is spelled like recipies). You will find instructions on how to post a recipe. We have had a lot of fun with it.