10/20/2008

Geoff, the vampire!

So last week, Geoff came to my work (a day program for adults with disabilities) as a guest "reader" dressed as a vampire. He read some spooky stories, some halloween poems, did the "monster-mash" freeze game (which was so fun to watch him do... I am just glad he is cool enough to let his guard down and be silly with my clients), and played halloween bingo!

It reminded me why I love him so much. He is so good with all people, of all abilities. Geoff has so many talents, but one that really shines is his ability to make everyone feel special and loved. Anyways, it was just fun to have him there. I feel very blessed to have a husband who would take a big chunk of their super super busy schedule to act like a kid. He is 'da bomb!


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! That costume is awesome! Very well done. That's so sweet of him! What a great guy!

Mindy said...

Oh, my word! He really does look creepy! I heard about his escapades at CSC. Jealous. He should have come to the behavior area.

Ash and Joe said...

hey cami!!! you totally rock. it was great to hear from you - you spicy senorita. hey my husband's first name is geoff aswell!

Alan and Mindee said...

Geoff, you look so spooky! What a neat experience for both of you.

Alicia said...

I have to say that is a pretty freaky picture. lol. And hey, you asked me about doing weddings. Well I just did Annalise's, but I really haven't done any before that. I'm still feeling pretty amaturish(sp?), as far as weddings go, right now. But when I put her pictures up on my blogs in a week and a half or so they can look at them and see if they like them or not. I definately want to build that part of my portfolio!