1/31/2010

Weekend getaway!


So this weekend, I went with 10 other women from my new ward down here and we went to San Marcus to the MOST AMAZING outlets I have ever been to. If you have ever been to the ones in Park City, Utah-- multiply that by about 6 and that is how big these outlets are. I got some amazing deals there and stayed well under budget (which Geoff was super happy about) but most importantly, I got to know some really amazing women in my ward even better and make some really great friendships. Geoff and I really love the ward we are in and are glad to be back in family ward, even though we liked the student ward we were in, it is nice to have a real primary and more mature people in the ward and all the diversity that comes with it. I am so glad I got to get away with these awesome women and can't wait for next time!

2 comments:

Than & Lina said...

Wow, looks like fun!

Tonya said...

Glad that you could make it! Most of all glad that you enjoyed the crazy day.