12/22/2009

Santa came a little early...


Apparently I have been very good this year cause Santa brought me an early present this year and i am in LOVE! With not being able to use the campus gym anymore I was worried about working out because it rains a lot in Houston so I can't always run outside. So Santa brought me this a little early this year. I LOVE IT!!

My goal is to have a home gym someday (hopefully sooner than later) and this is just the beginning. We got an amazing deal and also received a $100 gift card to sports authority as well. We are going to purchase some more weights with it I think.

If you couldn't tell, we made it to Texas safely and are having lots of fun catching up with my side of the family and doing all the holiday things. It hasn't really hit me that we LIVE here now. It feels like a vacation almost because we have been having fun non-stop.

Expect a post in the near future about our huge 1800 mile move across the country along with all the Christmas festivities we are enjoying. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and celebrate the birth of our Savior. I am so grateful for all of my friends and family and feel seriously so blessed for each of you in my life. Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Running in the rain is one of my favorite things ever!!! :)

Wendy said...

That's a good early gift! I need one after being away from the gym while we've been on vacation!