9/10/2008

My best friend's wedding!

Today my best friend Jen Pulham got married to Gene Bott in the Salt Lake temple. It was a very neat sealing, and I was glad Geoff and I got to be there. I am very happy she found someone who treats her the way she deserves. Gene is a good guy who will take good care of her. She looked beautiful, in a very simple, but classy dress that was perfect for Jen. Here are some pics of the big day.


Coming out of the temple... yay!


Geoff and I at the reception



Us with the happy couple


The newlyweds! Gene & Jen Bott


1 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Cami, I just wanted to ask if your family was ok after the hurricane? Did they evacuate? Ive just been reading all these things this morning and I keep thinking about them. I hope they're ok! Please let me know. Our prayers are with everyone down there.