12/13/2010

Holiday Trivia


Saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was fun!

1. Holiday spirit ... is the BEST. I think that is one reason I love Christmas music so much. I love the feeling I get when you are sitting around with family drinking hot chocolate, listening to Bing Crosby by the Christmas tree. Does it get any better than that??

2. The Holidays are incomplete without....family. We have been blessed to spend our first couple of Christmas' of marriage with Geoff's family and the last one & this year with my family and they have all been so amazing just because we are with those we love. I don't think I could love a group of people anymore than I do my family.


3. My favorite things to do around the holidays are: bake with my Mom, play games with my family, watch It's a Wonderful Life and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and go look at Christmas lights.


4. A holiday tradition my family has is ... we have a small Christmas program every Christmas Eve, we enjoy quite the decadent feast, and we always open up pajamas on Christmas Eve night... and we always have a big slumber party. A new tradition the guys have started this year is staying up late playing computer games together, haha.


5. Christmas music is ... my favorite thing ever. I start listening at the end of October-- I am a freak! I love the old school stuff like Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra... mixed in with the newer stuff like Michael Buble and Harry Connick Jr.


6. This year I'll be spending the holidays ... at my brother's house in Pearland. We will ALL be home this year and spending the night there. It will be a PARTY!


7. Holiday Wish List... to have a baby next year (:Other than that- I have everything I have ever wanted!

0 comments: