12/20/2010

Christmas Shinangans

Geoff and I feel so very blessed to have moved into a ward where we made instant best friends with 3 other couples. We spend almost every weekend together with these people and I seriously can't get enough of the three girls. I honestly believe we felt compelled to move into our place not only to be near amazing doctors-- but to meet these awesome friends. They have been so supportive and just amazing to us from day one.

This month we have done a few really fun things with them. We threw Kim a surprise birthday party and also went on a Christmas downtown tour of Houston. It's been a busy month but filled with SO much fun!








3 comments:

Alicia said...

Friends like that are the best! That's so awesome for you guys.
Hey I noticed you still have my old blog on your blog list. The blog I'm updating now is
www.s-a-sorensonvolume2.blogspot.com
Have a Merry Christmas!

Kellee said...

Cami, I felt the exact same way when we moved into our house. I felt so strongly that this is where we were suppose to be and after being in the ward a short time I realized that was a huge part of it. I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows our needs months and years down the road and who we need to be surrounded with to help us through the joys and sorrows. I'm glad you're in such a place surrounded by such people.

When will you guys be heading out this way? Spring time? Summer? We need to plan something if you have time when you're in Utah.

Kellee said...

Oh, I forgot...is it really cool enough to be wearing jackets there? I keep thinking how humid it was when we were there and can't imagine ever wearing jackets there!