9/06/2010

Houston & Becky


My baby sister is getting married! That's right, you heard it... she is engaged! And I am SO thrilled. She has got the sweetest, most amazing fiance' that treats her like a princess. It has been an exciting few months to watch both Houston and Becky change so dramatically. They are going to married on September 24th in a cival ceremony due to Houston being a member for only a month and a half and sealed next year in the Houston temple in September 2011. I get to be her maid of honor and am just so so excited for all the festivities that are about to begin! The best part is that I got to buy a new shabby apple dress (just what I needed right?) for the wedding! haha!

3 comments:

the Smiths said...

Wonderful!

Alicia said...

That is just so awesome! And they're getting married on my birthday! What a lucky day! haha. Have fun with the wedding plans and your new dress! :)

Sarah said...

hooray!!!!!!!! news with your sis just keeps on getting better and better.