9/14/2010

Dress decision!

So many have inquired about what dress I decided on for my free dress I won from shabby apple... Well, I rocked it out today at work and am kinda in love with it. Sorry for the crappy picture. Geoff is like the hardest working teacher alive and doesn't come home til like 7 (i am hoping this will soon fade and is just cause its the beginning o the school year) so i had to take this picture myself. Reminds me of the silly 14 year old myspace pictures.... anyways, here it is! I wore a brown belt rather than the sash to make it not-so-dressy for work.

5 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

wow cami! You look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I said it on facebook, but I'll say it here - LOVE IT!! Love the belt and the boots... where did you get them?! I've been in the market for cute boots like that!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

SEXY SEXY!!! WOO WOO!!! Love it! And I miss you! :)

Mindy said...

HOTT.

P.s. I wish I could pull of things like that belt and those boots. I just don't think I can though!

Kari said...

You totally rocked it Cami!! You look awesome!! Love the dress and the boots!! SO HOT!!