8/16/2010

Insanity Part II

Geoff decided he wanted to try out Insanity and since I just finished my first 60 day program about 2 weeks ago and have just been running the past couple of weeks, I decided it was time to start it up again. So tonight we did the "fit test" together and I must say that my results doing the fit test this time around compared to about 2 months ago... were like night and day! It feels good to know how much more endurance I have and how much stronger my muscles are. This program really is amazing.

My results for insanity for the first time around:

Pounds lost: 10.5
Inches around waist lost: 4.5 inches
Inches around hips lost: 4.1 inches

Feels pretty good (:

ALSO... I have decided I am going to get my healthy living blog back up and going since I have neglected it the last few months. Does anyone have any quick and healthy recipes they want to share with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you a few already! But I will definitely contribute more since I already blog stalk both your blogs! :o)

Jessica Madsen said...

I love your healthy living blog, and am excited to read more. I would love to see a post taking more about INSANITY. Did you order it online, and pay full price? Did you do 60 days strait through? How did you get passed feeling so sore? Did all of that exercise make you more hungry? It sounds like you had terrific results. My husband and I want to do it too, so if you can tell us all you know about it, we would love to hear it!