3/22/2010

Spring Break 2010

Geoff and I decided that this year for Spring Break we would go and see things in Texas that he had yet to see... so we were all over the place last week! We went to the Houston Livestock show & rodeo, San Antonio and of course.. the beach! It was a great week but I feel like I needed another week off before going back to work today

Geoff and I soaking in the Texas sun-- it is so beautiful here!

Geoff and Abbi flying a kite on the beach

Snuggling my favorite 4 year old



Geoff and I on the San Antonio Riverwalk Cruise Boat

Walking around the beautiful San Antonio River-walk

Me, my parents and my lil sis @ the Alamo

Geoff and I in front of the Alamo


On the San Antonio temple grounds
Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo-- so much fun!


How cute is this little girl? Can't get enough of her!

8 comments:

the Smiths said...

Abbi's swimsuit is so freaking adorable! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I miss Texas so much.

Sarah said...

looks like so much fun! i'm super jealous. once again.

Shaun and Kelli said...

OHHH I love that last picture. Save that for her wedding slideshow when she grows up for sure!!!

What a fun spring break, that's so cool that your whole fam went to San Antonio. The weather was so perfect for the beach too! Did you take Geoff to the strand for some shopping?? Good idea to get his Texas roots started by visiting some of the best parts of this crazy state!!! Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!!!

Jessica Madsen said...

wow, it looks like you are really enjoying your time there. I'm jealous of the gorgeous sunshine!

Kellee said...

Texas looks like lots of fun--but are you ready to move back yet? :) I was telling Zak Saturday night how I wished you'd move back so we could hang out--he agreed.

Than & Lina said...

Looks fun and warm. That river walk is beautiful!

Alicia said...

Ok first I have to say that last picture is ADORABLE. And what a fun trip! Those pictures of you guys on the temple grounds are gorgeous. Lucky people who get married there. Glad you had fun!

Kari said...

Great pics Cami!! Looks like you had a great Spring Break! Makes me miss all the fun things I love about Texas!