7/14/2012

Letters to Payton: Month 11

Dear Payton,

I can hardly believe you are 11 months old. That just seems so old to me. You do not act like a baby much anymore; you pass more as a toddler now. You have learned so many new tricks this month and you are trying really hard to converse with us more and more. Sometimes in your own language, which is super cute.

This month has been a busy one for you. You are taking steps here and there, but you are a master crawler and still prefer it over walking. This is totally OK by me because you are hard enough to keep up with as it is. You have done some major teething this month and have about 4 teeth coming in, so there have been some hard days where you just want Mom to hold you and watch Baby Einstein. I love the cuddles though, as it is a rare occasion with you. You are usually just too busy too fit cuddling with Mom in your schedule.
You love to play. We play chase, we play with your blocks (mostly we build them and you knock them down) and you LOVE balls. You love to push your bouncy balls around the house and just laugh and laugh at it. Sometimes I wish I could read your mind cause you will find things so funny and I have no idea why. But of course, it always makes me laugh too.

The biggest discovery you have had this month is your love of music. If there is a song playing, you are dancing. You love to wave your chubby little arms and move your legs. It melts me every single time and I will stop whatever I am doing to watch you dance.
I have said it before, and I will say it again. You have made your Dad and I the happiest we have ever been Payton. Life would not be complete without you in our family. 11 months later, and I still get choked up thinking about how much of a miracle you are to our family. I will never ever take you for granted and I will cherish every minute I have with you. I am so excited to celebrate your birthday in a few weeks with close friends and family. You have been such a blessing to all you meet. We love you little man!

Love,

Mom

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will never ever take you for granted and I will cherish every minute I have with you. I am so excited to celebrate your birthday in a few weeks with close friends and family. You have been such a blessing to all you meet. We love you little man!www.mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold Kaufen