10/13/2010

Here we go again

Geoff and I have taken off the past eight months or so on trying to get pregnant and STAY pregnant (not that we have stopped trying, just haven't been focusing on it like the past 2 1/2 years prior). I will admit, it has been nice to not have that weight on my shoulders, but it hasn't made the monthly heartache any easier. Time does not heal all pain, I can tell you that from experience (:

Well, we are going to have at it again.

Tomorrow, I have an appt. with my general doctor tomorrow to get some referrals to get the ball rolling. Houston has a whole hospital dedicated to fertility issues in the Med center-- so hopefully we will find someone who can help.

I don't normally advertise this-- but I would REALLY appreciate any prayers said on our behalf. This has been the most emotionally exhausting endeavor I have ever had to go through and sometimes I don't know how much disappointment I can handle (Even though I know Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than we can handle).

I am so grateful for wonderful friends and family who have been so supportive, kind and understanding towards us while we figure out the path Heavenly Father wants us to take in starting our family.

Seriously... won't we be the coolest parents? Just look at us! (:

6 comments:

Angela S said...

Thanks for asking for help! We'll be praying for you!

Jessica Madsen said...

Good luck tomorrow! We will most definitely be praying for you!

Tonya said...

You're in our prayers! We've been there/done it. It is an exhausting process, but totally worth it.

Lindsay said...

Coolest parents ever! For sure. (: We'll definitely keep you in our prayers. GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I am so praying for you guys! Good luck and you guys will be the coolest parents ever!!!!

Tiffany said...

i actually really like when people are open about stuff like this. it is so interesting to see how everyone's trials are so different from each other. prayers are for sure coming your way. and keep us updated. i can't imagine how frustrating it must be... my older sister tried for several years (i think 3) before discovering her fallopian tubes were completely blocked with scar tissue. they have little hope of ever having a family without some help. she had twins 9 month ago through the help of amazing in-vitro! good luck!